The Louisiana Secretary of State is pleased to announce expanded services that provide secured parties with the option to execute Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings online.
As a secured party, you can:
- File Initial Financing Statements with your local parish Clerk of Court (UCC-1 and UCC-1F)
- Track the status of your submissions
- View your submissions online for up to 120 days after verification
- Subscribe to the Direct Access service to view initial and subsequent filings online after 120 days*
- Print Acknowledgment Letters online up to 120 days after verification
- Automatically send Acknowledgement Letters to secured parties and return copy recipients
- Subscribe to electronic notifications to track changes on Initial Financing Statements†
- File multiple Initial Financing Statements simultaneously at bulk rate pricing†
- Use our application programming interface (API) and standardized UCC XML schema to file and manage filings directly from your proprietary electronic systems†
- Pay with a credit card
- Do all of these things more efficently than before, without leaving the office!
* The Direct Access service is available now.
† Some features may not be available initially and may require code changes to your proprietary electronic systems in order to integrate with our online filing system. An API guidance document will be posted as soon as it is available. Please check this page periodically for updates, or let us know you want to be notified by e-mail when the API document is available.